WHEELSBIKE GUARANTEEActivate the Wheelsbike guarantee now
The Wheelsbike guarantee excludes :
- worn components, such as braking tracks on road rims; bearings; flaps.
- graphic design elements and finishes for which no proof is submitted in regard to place and date of purchase, or of ID number (fully intact on product).
The Wheelsbike guarantee will be invalid :
- if the Wheelsbike product is sold on by the first consumer to a third party;
- if changes have been made which are not foreseen or authorised by the Wheelsbike brand;
- if work is conducted on the product by a service not authorised by Wheelsbike;
- if the guarantee slip has not been sent to producer within 30 days of date of purchase;
- if the user riding the bike weighs more than 90 Kg.
European Directive 99/44/EC sets a duration of 24 months for the “Legal Guarantee”, calculated starting out from the moment in which the product is purchased by the end consumer for private use. The “Legal Guarantee” provides cover only for failures to conform. In cases of sale for professional use and use in competitive events, the “Legal Guarantee” is reduced to 12 months, calculated starting out from the moment of purchase. The Wheelsbike brand also provides a further service – a “Commercial Guarantee” of a duration of 12 months as from the moment of purchase for private use by a consumer. This “Commercial Guarantee” provides cover for all possible material defects, and component manufacturing and assembly flaws. For the purposes of determination of the period of validity of the guarantee, a copy must be submitted of documentation which provides definitive proof in regard to date and place of purchase. For information on aspects not expressly referred to herein, see the European and Italian laws governing “Guarantees”.
Where will I find the rim code?
Where will I find the hub code?
ACTIVATE WHEELSBIKE GUARANTEE